Why My Dog Needs This Bed?
As a pet parent, you want your dog to stay comfortable whether it’s the day or night. At PawRoll, we’re all about creating pet care products that offer just the right balance of comfort, style, and durability. We designed this soft, self-warming dog bed to provide your four-legged friend the perfect spot to rest, sleep, and lounge anytime they want so they can relax comfortably in style!
Meet the most beloved dog bed in the world. Made from human-grade memory foam all of our dog beds are designed to ease joint pain and provide maximum support for your four-legged friend.
- Luxurious & Cozy Design - We combine a fluffy faux fur cover with a soft memory foam base to bring your furry friend a luxury faux fur dog bed that will provide them the perfect place to sleep, rest or play while making sure they stay comfortable
- Soft Memory Foam Base - Unlike most dog beds, our small-large dog beds are made using a soft memory foam base that allows the bed to contour to the shape of your pet to help minimize joint pain, reduce pressure and improve pet mobility to keep them cozy
- Lightweight & Modern - The memory foam dog bed is designed to add a modern and eye-catching touch to your décor. It‘s lightweight, easy to carry and acts as a functional and stylish decorative piece to elevate the look of your interior
- Easy To Clean & Maintain - Messy accidents can happen anytime without warning which is why we’ve added a protective layer on top to guard the memory foam insert. Our waterproof dog bed is machine washable and durable enough to handle daily use
The PupRug™ Faux Fur Memory Foam Dog Bed was designed to provide our best friends with the ultimate place to rest while blending into homes with its modern and luxurious design.
- Memory foam dog bed that doubles as an attractive rug
- GUARANTEED not to flatten for 10 yearsPremium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush faux fur cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. For the PupLounge, make sure to remove the bolster cushion from the cover, as well, as the bolster is not machine washable. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover. This includes all PupRug Beds, the PupLounge and the PupDream.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liners, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.
You may also like
Life just doesn’t get any better than this #treatadog #treatadogpuprug
They were a little uncertain at first but Mr. Doodles and Bitsy love their new PupRug! It's easy to assemble, luxurious, and very stylish. Both are older dogs and their PupRug must be super comfortable since they sleep all day on it. I will definitely purchase another PupRug! The Extra Large Curvy White easily fits two 20 lb dogs sprawled out on iRead more about They were a little uncertain at firstt.
We have owned multiple ones! We travel the US in an RV & these pup rugs have been perfect for my little space.
One of the major benefits is the ability to buy new covers without needing to purchase the entire bed.
I also love how durable and beautiful they are. I purchased the Large/Xtra Large to use in my living room for mRead more about review stating We have owned multiple ones!y two mini-Australian shepherds who weigh approx 21-23lbs.
My mini golden doodle likes his new Pup Rug. I was worried it would be to small for him, since he’s a big boy for being a mini but the small/medium is perfect for him.