The Motion Video Frame is more than just a product, it's a way to keep your precious memories alive.
Imagine being able to watch your child's first steps, your wedding day, or a special vacation with your loved ones, anytime you want. The Motion Video Frame makes it possible.
Endlessly replay memories captured on video in a beautiful 6.5" acrylic frame and 5" HD LCD screen. Simply connect it to your computer and put your best videos on it!
Whether it is to offer to your family, your friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend, this gorgeous digital frame will undoubtedly be one of the most beautiful gifts they have ever received!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 inches acrylic screen
- Screen resolution 480*854 IPS screen
- Built in 1G memory
- Built in 1000mah rechargeable li-battery, type C line+charger.
- Support JPEG picture and video display
- Buttons Control (On/Off, Mute)
- 4*6.5 in. acrylic frame w/ 3*5 in. HD LCD screen
- User manual
- USB-C Cable (used to charge and connect to PC) w/ block
1. Connect USB-C cable to the Memories Video Frame and a Laptop/PC.
2. Copy/Transfer images and videos (making sure to follow video/image format).
3. Order them in the sequence you want them to switch to (anything you add will go on a continuous loop).
4. Unplug the cable, turn ON/OFF, mute/unmute, and enjoy endless loops of your favorite memories!
You may also like
Purchasing this was the best decision I have ever made. It is a cute memory that can stay on replay.
Loved it. It took me a little while to upload the correct format, but it's awesome and I'm obsessed with it. Will definitely buy more.
Loved this product! To be able to capture all my favourite moments with loved ones into a frame is so beautiful.
Perfect item to buy as a gift for someone you love, I loved the idea and concept of the digital frame. Definitely recommend buying.
This item was everything i expected plus more!! the pictures and videos are so clear. this gift brought tears to my mother’s eyes. On top of that, communication with the seller was a breeze when i had a technical difficulty. super helpful and very quick responses.