Does your dog have bad breat? Does your dog have excess energy in between?
We humans brush our teeth several times a day, go to the dentist and always pay attention to our oral hygiene - but do you also pay attention to the oral hygiene of your four-legged friend?
Sometimes there are days when we don't have enough time to deal with our favorite four-legged friend - It's raining, you're exhausted from everyday life and then go for a long walk so that the dog is busy?
Does all this sound familiar to you?
Then we combined the solution in one product!
Bad breath, tartar and excess energy will soon be history with the suction cup ball!
- 9 times out of 10, dogs suffer from bad breath due to poor oral hygiene, but chew toys can rub away tartar and make your dog's teeth healthier .
- The suction ball can effectively help your dog release excess energy .
- We value high-quality material that has good elasticity, is bite-resistant and non-toxic. It is non-abrasive and safe for your dog's teeth and teeth cleaning.
- The strong suction cup, which can be pressed on any clean surface, allows your dog to pull and chew as he pleases without the suction cup coming loose.
- The small openings allow food to be optimally hidden, which arouses the interest of the four-legged friend for longer and promotes intelligence .